It's time for a toast!



Online card by Paperless



There are a lot of ways to use your best photos... You can put on Instagram, Twitter, any kind of social media, let's say... you can use it everywhere. Even so I can say a pretty new thing for you. In my opinion personal gifts mean more than a thousand-worth gift. Do you agree? When you see it, the person comes to your mind and the feeling when you got it. Have you felt that kind of feeling, when you feel the love, the happiness, I think sometimes it is indescribable - and maybe it is just a paper. An online paper, and you got it through your email. But stays personal. I am always trying to make a really good invitation through an email, but I never stay so personal.

If you don't know what I mean, I'll let you know. You know, for me it is really important to take care of my environment and after my first year at Uni I paid more attention to it.
The other day I found a really interesting page, called Paperless - from their name you can figure it out what are they doing. It is a really my kind of website. I can spend half of my day perfecting my holiday cards, and invitations. But there is sooo much more! Let's go and explore!

I'll leave with this:

Be open.
Be open to every new opportunity and be kind. Always.

love, 
Andrea


this post is in collaboration with Anagram Interactive

Comments

Popular Posts